WebHostingTalk.ru  

Вернуться   WebHostingTalk.ru > Реклама > Куплю/Продам/Аренда

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 24.10.2011, 18:04
ussef ussef вне форума
Студент

По умолчанию i want sell my Licenses - Owned License No Branding

i have a Owned License No Branding of whmcs i buy this is license 3 years ago but now i need money in my webmoney i form iran and i try to Search for find you website in RU now i want sell my license to you and i ask support whmcs.com and send me this is answer :

Цитата:
Hi

We allow owned licenses bought directly from us to be sold and transferred between people. Licenses obtained through a reseller cannot be transferred. Before any sale or transfer, the seller should contact us to notify us of the sale. If advertising the license in a forum, you should always ask the moderators of that forum to verify the sale. Once a buyer has been found, both the buyer and seller should contact us to arrange the transfer and payment of the $20 transfer fee. A license can only be resold once.

I can confirm that this license is eligible for transfer.

Regards,
Andrew

now my whmcs license not have update and support you can get this is by Monthly Lease No Branding $18.95 USD Monthly Support & updates are included. No branding line in the client area.
if you want buy this is license please send me offer I am a seller if the buyer can
i just need in webmoney usd please replay me fast
bye
Старый 30.10.2011, 02:17
voron voron вне форума
Лаборант

ТС, вы что то форумом ошиблись. Тут английским не все хорошо владеют.
Ответ